JoltDigital.com's services may be used for lawful purposes only.
Unacceptable practices include but are not limited to: drug dealing;
attempting without authorization to access a computer system;
pirating; violating copyright law *; gambling; schemes to defraud;
obscene material; sending a message or having content that is
obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or indecent with intent to
annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another person; threatening
bodily harm or damage to individuals or groups; violating U.S.
and International Export restrictions; stalking; or violating
other state or federal law.
JoltDigital.com reserves the right to check system files, email,
and other data on our servers for illegal content and materials,
or for any other reasons deemed necessary.
Legal rights of others
Unacceptable activities in this regard include posting private
information about a person without their consent, infringing intellectual
property rights, defaming a person or business, and knowingly
making available code which will have a deleterious effect on
third party computers. JoltDigital.com supports free speech on
the Internet, and will not suspend or cancel a customer's account
simply because it disagrees with the views expressed by the customer.
Where there are allegations that a customer's on-line activity
has violated the legal rights of a third party, JoltDigital.com
will not substitute itself for a court of law in deciding tort
claims raised by the third party.
Server Resources - *This paragraph refers to shared hosting
Running programs in the background on a JoltDigital.com's server
without prior written authorization, or running chat rooms, Internet
Relay Chat (IRC) or IRC Bots, more then 1000 emails a day and
the like are not acceptable uses of JoltDigital.com's servers.
Further, any usage of fifteen percent (15%) or more of our system
resources is an undue burden on our system and is unacceptable.
If your usage ever exceeds fifteen percent (15%) of system resources,
your account may be terminated immediately and without prior notice.
In addition any domain that exceeds ten gigabytes of bandwidth
traffic can be terminated without prior notice. Usage of scripts
or other utilities to direct pointed domain names to subdirectories
is not permitted and is grounds for termination of the account.
Any site, account or server (dedicated of colocation)
using in excess of 1.5 times the account's allocated amount may
be terminated immediately and without prior notice.
JoltDigital.com reserves the right to report illegal activities
to any and all regulatory, administrative, and/or governmental
authorities for prosecution. If you have any question regarding
this abuse policy please feel free to contact JoltDigital.com
JoltDigital.com Acceptable Uses Policy and Service Guidelines
JoltDigital.com provides web hosting services internationally
and has a responsibility to ensure security and provide the highest
quality of web hosting available. The following information and
guidelines was designed to ensure the safety and security of our
entire hosting network, servers and clientele.
All services provided by JoltDigital.com may be used for lawful
Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data
or material in violation of any US Federal Law, or International
Law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material
we judge to be threatening or obscene or material protected by
trade secret, copyrighted material * or other statute. The client
agrees to indemnify and hold JoltDigital.com harmless from any
claims resulting from the use of the service that damages the
client or any other party.
Commercial Advertising - E-mail
ANY form of spamming activity (e.g. mail spam, Usenet
spam, pop-up spam, selling/buying spamware, and so on) conducted
ANYWHERE on the Internet, i.e. whether through our facilities
or not, will be:
JoltDigital.com will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes
a violation of this provision.
IRC or IRC bots may not be operated on our servers (shared or
dedicated) at this time.
Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to a server or customer
of JoltDigital Hosting is strictly prohibited.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service at our
All Sub-Networks, distributive hosting sites and dedicated servers
of JoltDigital.com must adhere to the above policies. Failure
to follow any term or conditions will be grounds for immediate
account deactivation without refund.
If you have any question regarding this abuse policy please feel
free to contact JoltDigital.com at email@example.com
* Copyright Complaints
If you suspect a JoltDigital customer has posted material that infringes your copyright, a properly formatted DMCA complaint notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided via email or regular mail to JoltDigital, and must include the following; (refer to statute 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3))
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive copyright that has allegedly been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit JoltDigital to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit JoltDigital to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complaining Party may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is the owner, or is authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the above information to:
PO Box 41624
St Petersburg, FL 33743-1624